On-campus housing is available only during the summer quarter for those enrolled in the American Language Center or Study Abroad programs.
Please keep in mind that:
- Housing information is available on the UCLA Housing website
- Housing availability is on a first-come, first-served basis. Since UCLA housing fills up quickly, we recommend that you apply as early as possible to be guaranteed a room.
- Requests for a specific roommate require you and your desired roommate to request each other when applying online.
- Please review the Housing Prices and the options available for your specific program.
- Please review the Frequently Asked Questions which includes links to view the housing options.
- UCLA is now smoke-free and tobacco-free: The use of cigarettes, cigars, chewing tobacco and all other tobacco products, as well as electronic cigarettes, is prohibited on UCLA’s campus, including UCLA housing. No smoking is allowed inside or outside UCLA and UCLA Extension buildings.
For detailed instructions and information on UCLA Summer Housing, please click here.
How to Apply
- All students will need to obtain a UCLA ID number from the American Language Center (this is different from your UCLA Extension ID number). We will provide you with a UCLA ID number by email approximately 2 weeks after you have enrolled in a summer program.
- Please follow these instructions and log on to the UCLA Housing website to reserve and pay for housing.