Your application cannot be processed until all items in the checklist below have been received.
- A completed Study Abroad application.
- A readable copy of your passport page clearly showing your name, date of birth, and photograph (If applicable, a clear copy of your spouse’s / dependents’ passport page(s) if they will come with an F-2 visa)
- A copy of the enrollment confirmation for the nonrefundable $300 application fee. You will receive this confirmation by email when you pay the application fee online.
- Financial Certification (must be dated within 60 days from the date your application is received).
- Verification of Bank Funds (must be in English)
- Sponsor Statement (must be in English)
- A completed and signed Proposed Study Plan
- Official iBT (TOEFL) results sent by TOEFL to UCLA Extension (School Code 4910-0000); you can send your Academic IELTS results to UCLA Extension directly.
- Official university transcripts in English
- For F-1 visa students transferring from another school in the U.S. only
- A signed transfer letter from the school you have been attending (with the beginning and end dates of attendance and your SEVIS I-20 release date)
- A copy of your most recent I-20
- A copy of your F-1 visa and your spouse’s/dependents’ F-1 or F-2 visa and your I-94 card
TO APPLY: Please complete the online application form, pay the Application Fee, and email all other items requested in the checklist to email@example.com. If you are in the Los Angeles area and would like to apply in person, please call (310) 825-9068 to arrange an appointment.
Payment of the program fee is due 2 weeks before the start of the program.