American Culture and Communication (ACC)
Part-time course for those who are in the United States for tourism, business, and/or visiting family. The course helps participants improve English skills while learning about American culture and life in Southern California. Topics include Pop Culture Discussion, American TV, Media Studies, Grammar, Movies Class, Idioms & Slang, Business English, Marketing and more.
- Morning classes with three 50-minute sessions.
- Four weeks or three weeks in September.
- Minimum Age: You must be 18 years of age on or before the start of ACC
- Student (F-1) Visa: ACC does not offer F-1 student visa.
- Application: Apply in-person–ACC applications and fees must be paid in person at the ALC Administrative Office. No online ACC applications are accepted.
I wanted to improve my English while visiting friends in L.A. When I look back at my experience here, it couldn’t have been better. In three words, I LOVED IT!
—Emma Lesant, Sweden (American Culture & Communication)