Your English Connection to the World
At UCLA Extension American Language Center (ALC), we understand that English language skills are essential for your academic and career advancement, as well as personal and social networking. ALC provides several types of English language training to speakers of other languages.
Why study at UCLA Extension ALC?
- Affiliation with University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), one of the world’s most prestigious universities
- High-quality English-language programs
- Highly trained and friendly instructors; helpful and supportive staff
- UCLA campus activities – fitness center, swimming pools, and tennis courts
- Studying with students from around the world
- Beautiful, safe location in Westwood Village
- Los Angeles theatres, museums, and shopping
- Exciting Southern California environment with nearby beaches, mountains, and desserts
I would recommend UCLA Extension ALC because it’s not only a good school, but is also well known and prestigious. Most teachers are very high-level professionals; the lessons are interesting and never boring. As a result, I greatly improved my knowledge of the English language, especially the grammar and vocabulary.
—Olga Marina, Kazakhstan (Academic Intensive English Program)